Real Estate Broker
BRE No. 01882169
353 Sacramento Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
+1 (415) 713-2479 English
+86 13631345476 中国手机号码
+1 (415) 857-1230 中文
+852 6224-0150 香港
+1 (415) 857-1231 日本語
+1 (415) 857-1232 한국어
+1 (415) 857-1233 Tiếng Việt
+1 (415) 857-1330 ภาษาไทย
+63 948 909 7839 Tagalog/English
+1 (415) 857-1240 Español
+1 (800) 716-9027 Fax
Who I Am
- Licensed Real Estate Broker located in San Francisco, California;
- Graduate of Brooklyn Law School, Brooklyn, New York;
- Licensed to transact real estate business and represent buyers and sellers throughout the State of California;
- NAR Certified Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource;
- Member California Association of Realtors, National Association of Realtors, San Francisco Association of Realtors.
What I Do
- Assist individuals buy and sell homes throughout the State of California;
- Work with a highly qualified team of legal, financial and real estate professionals in California who are available for consultation at any time during a transaction to ensure that all stages of each transaction are handled flawlessly – no question ever goes unanswered and nothing is ever left to speculation or guesswork;
- Affiliated with a network of highly qualified and experienced real estate brokers and agents in all 50 states of the United States;
- Connected with a network of highly qualified and experienced real estate brokers and agents in real estate brokers in China, Korea, Japan, Vietnam, the Philippines and other parts of Asia;
- Educate individuals and families about their options concerning their U.S. properties and help them plan for their future investment or retirement in the Philippines;
- Work closely with banks, mortgage lenders and other financial institutions to provide financial assistance to foreign and domestic investors and ensure all assets are fully protected at all times;
- Excellent resource for all of your questions about buying and selling homes, condominiums and other properties in California, including pre-foreclosure sales (short-sales) and bank owned properties;
- Assist individuals and families who are struggling with or unable to make their current mortgage payments – provide essential information about selling their home for less than they owe so they walk away free and clear of any debt related to their California home;
- Specialize in pre-foreclosure sales (short-sales) and bank owned properties;
- Connect my clients to the right professionals in the U.S., including experienced real estate lawyers and financial experts, so they understand and are able to exercise all their rights;
- Work closely with brokers and associates in the Philippines to assist buyers investing, retiring or buying a second home, business or other property in the Philippines;
- Connect my clients to the right professionals in the Philippines, including highly experienced real estate professionals, real estate and immigration lawyers, financial experts and other qualified professionals in the Philippines to guide you through the entire process or purchasing real estate in the Philippines;
- Approach all clients and all transactions with the highest degree of skill, professionalism, honesty, integrity and trust.
o 不论你想在旧金山市或整个旧金山湾区寻找一个家，包括圣马特奥县, 圣克拉拉县,阿拉米达县, 康特拉科斯塔县, 马林县,纳帕和索诺玛(葡萄酒之乡), 索拉诺县, 萨克拉门托和圣华金河县,还是想在太浩湖或者太平洋海岸找一栋休息寓所，都可以在这里得到帮助。
o 为我的客户联系最好的贷款方 (包括HSBC 匯豐銀行, Sterling Bank, East West Bank 華美銀行以及其它和美國銀行)
o 为客户提供优质的沟通环境(持流利普通话和广东话者）和专业的美国以及中国的贷款项目负责人，以便帮助您充分了解美国的商业和个人不动产房地产投资有关的所有程序和法律法规 ;
o 为客户提供经验丰富的房地产投资法律顾问（持流利普通话和广东话者），给客户就美国房地产业务交易里所有法律的方面给出建议，同时也会始终保护我客户的合法权利 ;
o 为客户提供经验丰富的教育和财务顾问(流利的普通话或广东话)，帮助我客户的子女顺利进入美国高等院校深造学习 ;
o 和菲律宾房地产代理业务合作伙伴紧密合作帮助投资者在菲律宾投资,养老, 购买第二套房子或其它投资
o 为每个客户每笔交易提供专业的技术, 精湛的服务, 诚信的职业精神和原则。
For Buyers and Home Owners / Sellers
- Receive daily updated property information DIRECTLY FROM THE MLS, on your iPhone, iPad, laptop or home computer
- You will receive a direct MLS portal link for all active (and/or recently sold) listings, including homes, condominiums, townhouses, commercial properties and/or vacant land, for any/all counties in Northern California
- No ads, no spam, no junk emails, no subscriptions – just accurate and up to the minute information about all properties that match your specific criteria, in the areas and neighborhoods you choose
- Just provide your name, email address (phone number optional) and a brief description of what you are seeking, and your direct portal to the official MLS will arrive shortly
SAN MATEO COUNTY AND SANTA CLARA COUNTY
(SILICON VALLEY) MLS LISTINGS
圣马特奥郡 | 圣克拉拉郡 (硅谷)
CITY AND COUNTY OF SAN FRANCISCO MLS LISTINGS
旧金山郡 | 旧金山
ALAMEDA COUNTY AND CONTRA COSTA COUNTY MLS LISTINGS
阿拉梅达郡 | 康特拉斯克塔郡
MARIN, SONOMA, NAPA, SOLANO, MENDOCINO, SACRAMENTO, YOLO, PLACER,
EL DORADO, NEVADA, YUBA, SUTTER AND SAN JOAQUIN COUNTY MLS LISTINGS
马林郡 | 索诺玛郡 | 纳帕郡 | 索拉诺郡 | 门多奇诺郡 | 沙加缅度郡 | 优洛郡 | 普莱瑟郡
埃尔多拉多郡 | 内华达郡 | 尤巴郡 | 萨特郡 | 圣华金郡
LOS ANGELES, VENTURA, ORANGE, RIVERSIDE, SAN BERNARDINO, SANTA BARBARA,
SAN LUIS OBISPO, SAN DIEGO, KERN AND IMPERIAL COUNTY MLS LISTINGS
洛杉矶郡 | 文图拉郡 | 橘子郡 | 河滨郡 | 圣贝纳迪诺郡 | 圣塔芭芭拉郡
圣路易斯-奥比斯波郡 | 圣地亚哥郡 | 克恩郡 | 因皮里尔郡
For my Clients I Provide the Following for Each Property of Interest
- Complete MLS listing information DIRECTLY FROM THE MLS – including listing and price history and any special remarks, complete set of photographs and property details
- Comprehensive property reports – including owner and loan information, previous sales history, detailed property information, comparable sales in the area, neighbor information, schools, market conditions/trends and much more
- Comprehensive reports detailing all comparable sales in the area
- Open house reports every weekend
- Educational and informative materials for buyers and sellers – detailing each step
- Provide my clients with complete information about banks and lenders who can help them get the best rates and service and quickest financing
I will personally show you any homes or condominiums of your choice, at your convenience, such as these, anywhere in the Bay Area and Northern California.
Selling Your Home, Condominium, Building or Land in California
If the value you of your home (or other property) is equal to or greater than your outstanding mortgage, credit lines and any other encumbrances on the property, now might be the best time to think of selling your property, especially in the San Francisco Bay Area. A severe shortage of inventory and many very motivated buyers (including investors and cash buyers) are bidding up prices to levels not seen in years.
Some of the services I offer are:
- Provide you with a comprehensive marketing plan for advertising and selling your home;
- Prepare a comparative market analysis to help you establish the fair market value of your home and set a target range for pricing your home;
- Create, pay for and place advertising for you;
- Schedule appointments to show your home to prospective buyers even when you are not there;
- Negotiate with buyers to maximize your selling price;
- Make suggestions to help make your home more attractive to potential buyers;
- Prepare and handle all necessary paperwork from the initial listing agreement through close of escrow.
If you owe more than your home (or other property) is worth, you don’t qualify for a loan modification and cannot make your mortgage payments, a short sale may be one of your best alternatives to avoiding foreclosure.
A succesful short sale in California allows you to walk away from your underwater home, completely, without facing deficiency judgments from your lenders or incurring federal or state tax liability, and prevents considerable damage to your credit score. Simply put, you don’t want to experience the perils of post-foreclosure living.
If you have fallen behind in your mortgage payments or anticipate that you will be unable to make your payments in the future, consider the following:
- The upside down house debt is erased in most cases. If you are selling because of a financial hardship, then the upside down house debt will be automatically erased in most cases. If your loan is owned or insured by Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA, USDA and/or VA, their policies state that your short sale debt will be erased completely;
- You are eligible to buy another home much sooner compared to a foreclosure. In most cases you will have the ability to buy another home within 2 years over the 5- to 7-year period required for foreclosures;
- A short sale costs you nothing. All the selling expenses, including closing costs and commissions, are paid by your lender;
- Your credit suffers much less much less damage. One big advantage of a short sale over a foreclosure is the potential to reduce the amount of damage done your credit as a result of a short versus foreclosure. This is especially true of you are current on your mortgage payments at the time of sale. Your credit also rebounds much more quickly with a short sale versus foreclosure;
- You avoid the humiliation of a foreclosure. Neighbors know when foreclosure occurs. Not so with a short sale. With short sale, your listing looks like all the other normal seller listings in the neighborhood;
- You don’t have to pay rent or make payments during the short sale process. Most short sales take 3 to 12 months to complete. You do not make mortgage payments during the short sale process but do continue to live the house. You can use that savings of not having to make house payments or rent payments to relieve other financial pressures in your life, or to save for your future home or investment;
- You will likely qualify for some type of cash at closing incentive. These cash incentives range from $2,000 to as high as $35,000 and are being paid by Lenders, the U.S. Treasury (HAFA), and FHA (HUD) to short sale your home versus being foreclosed on. You can use this money you receive at closing for moving and relocation costs or to just get back on your financial feet again.
I work with a team of legal and financial specialists who can quickly and accurately assess your situation and advise you as to which course of action is right for you. Your consultation with me is always free and well worth the time.
Regardless of your situation, I can help you devise a plan that will work for you, based on your own circumstances.
For further details about Short Sales and Foreclosures, see the “Short Sale/Foreclosure” page of this site.
The information and materials on this website are provided for general informational purposes only and are not intended to be or constitute professional, legal and/or financial advice or recommendations of any type. Nothing on this website is intended to substitute for the advice of an attorney licensed in your jurisdiction and/or a qualified real estate or financial professional in your area.
You are strongly urged to consult with and/or seek the professional advice of a qualified legal, real estate and/or financial professional at your own expense before entering into any real estate transaction to discuss the best options for your specific situation. If your house is currently listed for sale with another agent, this website is not an offer to list your home for sale. The information provided herein should in no way be considered a recommendation to stop making your mortgage payments, leave your home, sell your home, modify your loan, give your house back to the bank, or stay in your home.
While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
We exclude all representations and warranties relating to the content and use of this site. In no event will the authors and/or developers of this site be liable for any incidental, indirect, consequential or special damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of profit, loss of contracts, goodwill, data, information, income, anticipated savings or business relationships, whether or not advised of the possibility of such damage, arising out of or in connection with the use of this website or any linked websites.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under our control. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not imply a recommendation or endorsement of the views expressed within them.
Nothing on this website shall be considered to be a solicitation to do business or any activity requiring a real estate license in any state and/or jurisdiction (foreign or domestic) in which we are not licensed as a real estate broker. The content of this website should not be interpreted as a recommendation for any specific product or service, use or course of action. You should not act or rely on any of the content without seeking advice of a qualified professional.